Thursday, December 15, 2011

uninspired

i have been feeling terribly uninspired lately. haven't made hardly any jewelry... and my beads call to me but... i don't know. i think it's because i've been so sick for so long. medical bills are rolling in and i'm at a loss. without my job (i had to quit because i'm so sick) i don't know where the money is going to come from. and they still don't know what's wrong with me. i'm so... frustrated, i guess. and that does not bring out the muse. i've even been having trouble reading. can't get into how their life sucks because there is too much suckage here. i hate being negative here on my blog, so i haven't been posting, but then that wears at me with guilt. argh! poor, poor bethiboo. that's what it feels like. a pity party of one. and i hate it when i get down. so. that's all i'm gonna say about it and i hope you'll forgive me for indulging. let's move on, shall we?

becca and i made a record amount at the farmer's market bazaar! and then a week later a wonderful lady who bought one of my necklaces at the watershed bazaar called and wanted to get two more necklaces she'd seen at the farmer's market bazaar! omg! so it was really great to end the season that way.

this is a piece i made in metals last year. it's sterling silver, copper, and the stones are labradorite. love that stone.

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely. Glad to hear you've had a few sales. Hopefully the new year will be a good one bringing renewed health and inspiration.
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete

i heart you back!